5/4/11

Post Titles Are Pointless.

Hello, everyone, and welcome to Disobedient Swede, a cute little blog from the right side of the tracks that'll treat you right and take you home to its mama like a good bundle of text should - but not before it takes you out back behind the dumpsters, has its way with you, and leaves you shaking and holding a crumpled hundred-dollar bill. That's just business to Disobedient Swede, and business is good.*

I am here to entertain, exacerbate, enrage, enrich, opine, hypothesize, and muse on anything that comes to my mind. I plan on exploring the depths of human behavior, politics, psychology, sociology, why I am terrible at mathematics, good books, bad books, education, and much more. If I have a well thought-out post about how our education system is failing our children one day and then follow it up with a post that is, essentially, me drooling on my keyboard, then consider it par for the course. 

Disregard everything I've just told you: I'm not here for you, I'm here for my own ego.

(* - bonus points if you read this in Morgan Freeman's voice. Extra bonus points if you read it in Gordon Freeman's voice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment